HEAD OF NEW PROJECTS
Non Architecture is looking for a Head of New projects to join our team of unconventional Non Architects. The new team member will coordinate and propose new projects for our platform, directly dealing with sponsors and funding.
What we propose:
· Work remotely
· Expected 5h per week work + online meetings weekly
· Researching of new opportunities + Writing and creation of new project proposals
· Retribution within the standards of our No profit organization.
What we look for:
· Fluency in written and spoken English
· Critical thinking, experience with formal language (English)
· Accountable and organized teammate
· Student or professional
It is a plus if you have:
· Interest in management and marketing
· Experience with applications for funding, project proposals or sponsors management
· Architecture background
· Native English Speaker
If you are interested, send us your cv, 100 words motivation and, in case you have it, some samples of previous activity in funding, project proposals or sponsors management (academic or professional). Feel free to send any kind of material, but please try to operate a selection to facilitate our understanding of your skills.
Applications via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
The object of the mail “New Projects”
Non Architecture is looking for several Ambassadors to join our team of unconventional Non Architects.
If you are a student and you are interested in promoting Non Architecture in your school you can apply to become Student Ambassador.
Just fill in the form below and you will get extra information.