Non Architecture #9
Good day, you all.
You are probably thinking: didn’t you write yesterday? Again, seriously? Well we wanted to send some more useful tips as a little present pre submission…and also we weren’t ready to say goodbye yet!
Ok, so last yesterday we were like all zen and peaceful and today we feel like going the opposite way but, i mean, after all we are a non conventional initiative…soooo this week we want to bring life and fun to the theme of the competition…and this means…let’s party! (or at least have a bit of fun). Here are some ways to get the party started. For cocktails:
- HOW TO HAVE FUN IN A HOTEL ROOM:
Let’s do this
- HOW TO MAKE A HOTEL STAY AN ENTERTAINING ONE:
- HOW TO HAVE A SECRET PARTY IN A HOTEL ROOM:
- HOW TO TROW A HOTEL PARTY:
Rock Star style!
And now for the long drinks and music in order to have the best party people throw back their legs:
- THE MOST PARTY HOTELS IN THE USA:
Drinks in hand?
- THE MOST FUN HOTEL STAYS:
Let’s do this
- THE MOST QUIRKY HOTEL IN THE WORLD:
- BADASS IDEAS FOR AN ADULT SLUMBER PARTY:
Get your onesies on!
So, after this weekly update, we know a couple of things more on how to throw a really big party either in a hotel or outside “hotel style”. But this is not the end; to watch the quirkiest pajama parties we have to recommend a couple of other things.
- CRAZY THING: Watch the series Skins Uk – the series where young adults have the best with parties, and i mean really big parties.
- REGULAR THING: As parties in hotel rooms the best thing to see is The Hangover – from director Todd Philips.
So since it’s Saturday, we hope this newsletter gave you the power to go out there and have a crazy time. Enjoy it, you deserve it, but don’t forget the healthy tips to run trough before going to bed.
Please don’t forget to submit by the first of May at 23:59 GTM or even today if you want!
Goodbye for now!