THE NON BIG SLEEPING PLACES
Hello Yellow readers,
We are once again meeting. And this time maybe with a bit of extra weight after the festive weekend. We are here one more to insipire you and help you work for the theme of the first competition. This week we tought that we could devote it all to a good number of our readers: the young and reckeless workers out there. People that are just out of the uni and trying to find a place in the world, so they travel, change home contantly and feel the need to live only for a bit in one single space. So here are some interesting things about the sleeping (or should i say Non sleeping) habits, places and solutions of this big but small social group. Basically we will tell you how to deal with tiny and undefined sleeping spaces. In case you already know them, well we have a couple of reccomandation for you:
1. DID YOU KNOW THEREʼS A GUIDE ON HOW TO SLEEP FOR YOUNG WORKERS? http://www.sleepphones.com/college_student_sleep
2. DID YOU KNOW THAT EVEN WITH A HECTIC LIFE YOU CAN GOVERNATE YOUR SLEEPING ROUTINE? http://studenthealth.oregonstate.edu/health-promotion/sleep/tips-getting-good-sleep
An interesting thing we ran accross are not only the habits, but the places. With the new economy and beeing part of the generation Y, a fleeting and precariuos social class, there are alternative places where people sleep. Want to know? Check them out!
1. HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A TINY, PORTABLE SLEEPING UNIT?
2. HAVE YOU EVER SEEN CREATIVE IDEAS FOR SMALL ROOMS?
3. HAVE YOU SEEN REALLY SMALL APPARTEMENTS?
4. HAVE YOU SEEN CREATIVE SOLUTIONS FOR THIS TINY APPARTMENTS?
We hope this helps but itʼs your ideas that will make a change even for a brief moment so we need them and we want to see them! So breathe in and bring out the best you got and join the competition and the discussion on the sleeping theme.
We want you to have that little bit of non conventional in you that makes you unique.
We wish you a yellow sun in your week!