THE NON CONVENTIONAL NEWSLETTER!
Hello again beautiful people,
As a non conventional team here is our non conventional (and i promise not boring) weekly update!
First of all we want to let you know that all the references are casual and don’t want to influence you in any kind of direction but just let you know that they are cool articles out there! So here for our first competition, Sleeping, we wanted to show you some unconventional elements that might strike your attention:
1. DID YOU KNOW THAT THEY ARE ALTERNATIVE BED TIPES?
Here they are: http://www.demilked.com/25-unusual-and-creative-beds/
2. DID YOU KNOW THAT THEY ARE ALTERNATIVE SLEEP CYCLES?
Well ok, i really don’t agree with this cause, well i like to sleep but, check it out: http:// highexistence.com/alternate-sleep-cycles/
3. DID YOU KNOW THAT THEY ARE ALTERNATIVE AND CHEAP SLEEPING RENTALS? http://www.independenttraveler.com/travel-tips/hotel-and-b-and-b/ditch-the-hotel-10-cheaperways-to-stay
Well if you knew these things or didn’t we thought we could uplift our target and also recommend some books, movies and why not a song? This also in case you want to just split reading these newsletters and just enjoy your coffee. So here you are. These are just some references that take a look at the history of hotels and their perception by people. It’s more of an introspective reading of the subject but they may help develop one of your own!
1. BOOK: Michelle Perrot – History of Rooms
2. MOVIE: Sofia Coppola – Lost in Translation
3. SONG (A classic!): The eagles – Hotel California
I hope you enjoy this big melting pot of elements and that they could help you somehow!
Last but not least we want to remind you that there are only 12 days left in the early registration, so please guys, don’t hesitate and sign up! We want to see your cool work and ideas.
Always with a loooot of love,