THE NON SOLITARY SLEEPING PLACES
Hello lovely people!
We are baaaack (happy to hear from us?). This time we wanted to dedicate the newsletter to everyone who doesn’t like to sleep alone, or to people that think that just the idea of sometimes sleeping with someone else is actually fun (and interesting on many other levels!). Well, even if you don’t really like it and you think that independence is a strong element in your life maybe you will find it interesting to know how it works. The references are not only for couples but in general so, let’s get to the good stuff!
The articles are related to many fields, for example:
1. DID YOU KNOW THE PRO’S AND CONS OF CO-SLEEPING?
Check them out
2. HOW ABOUT SLEEPING WITH PETS?
3. HOW ABOUT THINKING ONLY FLOORS FOR THE SAME SEX IN HOTELS?
4. WHAT ABOUT SLEEPING IN YOUR WORK PLACE?
We always like to add visuals to our weekly update, so even this time to we want to be up to the part. These references could go on for pages, but we want you also to explore the world around you and have fun while working. So here are some ones!
1. Sleeping with a lover: JAPANESE PLEASURE HOTELS
See them here
2. Sleeping with a lover 2.0: THE WORLD’S MOST ROMANTIC HOTELS
Here they are
3. Sleeping with strangers: THE WORLD’S COOLEST HOSTELS
4. Sleeping with strangers 2.0: THE NAP BAR IN DUBAI
5. Sleeping with friends: THE WORLDS MOST PET FRIENDLY HOTELS
Like always we want to end with something that you can enjoy even in your free time so this week we have the perfect movie
1.WATCH: Sleeping with other people from Director Leslye Headland – The title sum it’s self up!
Once again we have to sadly say goodbye but this time, the ending news is pretty cool: the submission form on our website is open! So if you want to start uploading your project you can to it by clicking here
We are dying to see the world of wonderful things you have created! Please don’t forget to check out our Pinterest page for references!
We’ll be back again!