THE NON UNHEALTHY SLEEPING PLACES
This newsletter comes from the fact that, sometimes, trying to get a hold of our lives and better it is always a good thing that comes to ones mind, so we wanted to explore the benefits of a good and sane mind-body connection and how this also depends on sleeping (and all that comes with it). Here are the articles and visuals of this week that will make your mind take a break and chill out!
- THE HEALTY SLEEPING POSITIONS:
- TED TALKS – REASONS TO GET A GOOD NIIGHT SLEEP:
Listen by cliking
- WHAT ARE GOOD SLEEPING HABITS?
Let’s check them out
- WHAT SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE DO BEFORE BED:
- YOGA POSES BEFORE GOING TO BED THAT WILL MAKE YOUR SLEEP BETTER:
Well, now we have to know, are there really nice and relaxing places to go to and disconnect from the world and rejuvenate? Or can we actually better our sleeping places in our daily life in order to eliminate a bit of stress from our lives? Let’s take a look:
- WORLD’S HEALTHIEST HOTELS:
- THE BEST SPA HOTELS OF EUROPE:
- STREES FREE BEDROOMS:
Let’s dig into them
- WAYS TO MAKE ROOMS SLEEP-FRIENDLY:
You ought to watch movies and read books constantly, by even more so if behind doing so there is a connection between mind and body that will make you more relaxed and happy! So this week we are recommending:
- MOVIE: Youth – From director Paolo Sorrentino. This movie has a bitter sweet symphony but you can view
- BOOK: The Yoga of Sleep: Sacred and Scientific Practices to Heal Sleeplessness – By Rubin Naiman Phd. Here Dr. Rubin Naiman integrates effective sleep science with time-honored sacred perspectives to help us reclaim the full potential of our nightly journeys.
This is not a goodbye guys…this a zen and peaceful wave. We hope you got to relax reading this, if not we hope you get to take a break and think about how to rejuvenate this weekend.
Oh and there’s only 1 day left to register for the competition and for those of you who already signed up, please don’t forget to submit by the first of May at 23:59 GMT (if you want to do it before that we would love you even more)…ohmmmm!
Peace and love you all!