Hello followers, it’s yellow weekend and time for our weekly meeting!
This time we will try even to be even less boring. And why is that? Because it’s a happy weekend, a three day feast where if you sing up to the competition and have a 20% discount using the code NEWSLETTER during your submission process!
Also the easter break is coming or for some of you is already in the air, so we wanted to theme this update to give you the best and quirkiest news about (what else in case of festivities?) travel! And of course not where to eat or drink (we hope you do a lot checking the right websites), but how and where to sleep in. Or just to see what the goes on in the world. So if your either going somewhere specific or going for a certain reason here is a list for each occasion:
1. IF YOU ARE GOING TO A CITY, DID YOU KNOW THE ARE THE MOST QUIRKY HOTELS OUT THERE?
2. IF YOUR GOING TO THE COUNTRY, DID YOU KNOW THAT THERE ARE ALTERNATIVE AND FUN LODGING SOLUTIONS?
3. IF YOU DON’T KNOW EXACTLY WHERE TO GO BUT JUST WANT TO LEAVE, DID YOU KNOW THERE IS A UNIQUE SLEEPING SOLUTION?
4. IF ARE TRAVELING BY PLANE, DID YOU KNOW THAT NOW YOU CAN SLEEP IN AIRPORTS COMFORTABLY?
5.IF YOU ARE GOING AWAY AND NEED TO WORK, DID YOU KNOW THAT THERE ARE SLEEPING UNITS JUST FOR YOU?
Ok, let’s face it, maybe not everybody is going to travel away and fleet life so we here are some solutions that could help you manage staying in the same place. For example what you need to know to sleep after the big easter meal:
…or just some things to do in case you get bored. So here are some motels, hotels completing quirky and weird that go hand in hand with the travelling ones but that you can see on tv in order to escape, at least, with your mind.
1. BINGE WATCH: Better Call Saul
2. JUST WATCH: Ti West – The Innkeepers
3. WATCH TWICE: Sylvain Chomet – The Illusionist
And now take advantage of the yellow weekend and just remember that there only 6 days left for the early registration, do you really want to miss it? Sing up, we want you to be part of our weird and crazy world!
Thanks for the support and have a very happy easter break!