ALTERNATIVE TYPES OF TRAINING
Hey lovely people! Is your Sunday funday or are you feeling a bit lazy? On our part, we got to be honest the pj’s are working really good so in the spirit of a very lazy week that turned into a lazy weekend our newsletter will be about alternative types of training’s. Or at least what it could be considered training without actually going to legit style gym.So shall we all get started?
1. HOW TO STILL GET FIT EVEN IF YOU HATE THE GYM: Oh yes baby!
2. HOW ABOUT TRAINING YOUR MIND AND BODY? Ohmmm
3. TRAINING POKEMON IS ALTERNATIVE ENOUGH? Gotta catch em all.
4. VIRTUAL EXERCISING AS A NEW REALITY: Mindblowing
Now this pool of alternative episodes is a big one so we just gave you a small taste of what you could dive into, from alternative universes where reality is not so real, from the ones that go beyond the body and others that just simply go beyond the regular gyms. But we do like to give you more than usual tips so here are the visualssss (oh yes)
Now, we feel like getting into a deep mindful place and exercise just our minds while keeping the comfy onesies on…and In case you haven’t ordered your google cardboard set yet, here is the new thing to watch which is connected to a near future were reality is going to be taken by virtual spaces.
1. WATCH: Black Mirror (US). Brice Dallas Howard is the main character of the first episode so you can’t miss it! Available on Netflix.
This said, our lazysunday is going to get more lazy now.
Oh and Netflix asking if I’m still watching tough it’s like my family asking me if I’m still single.
Xx you all