THE BIZARRE MAKING PLACES
Hello dear friends and welcome to another one of our weekly updates where we want to try to stir things up a bit, bringing up the heat (even if the heat outside is already a killer) with an insight to the most bizarre factories around the world. From the bizarre industries it self, to the bizarre moments lived in them…so brace yourself, for a bizarre topic there will be a bizarre line up for this newsletter! Let this quirky list of ideas and news flow into you, it could come in handy…or maybe just make you a little crazy.
Enough said, let’s get maad!
1. THE BIZARRE FACTORIES: Wooo
2. BIZARRE FACTORY TOURS: See them!
3. BIZARRE FACTORY LIFE: Crazy!
4. HOW ABOUT BIZARRE FACTORY INCIDENTS? Ready for this?
5. AND CRAZY FACTORY NEWS? Here, here
6. ARE ROBOTS IN FACTORIES ALSO BIZARRE? Let’s see
7. GIVE ME SOME SUGAR!: Yumm
8. AND SOME CAFFEINE TOO: Raise the roof!
Did all of this made you too crazy? Was it a bit too quirky? Right, maybe it was but with some chocolate and good comfort food (made in probably a bizarre factory), it’s time to chill on the couch. We have two things you need to watch: one is classic bizarre and the other is a a la page bizarre. Here, here:
1. THE CLASSIC: Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, and i mean the 1971 one because, we all love a good Johnny Depp, but the first one is the one with the orange oompa loompas. Should i repeat the orange oompa loompas part? In this case need to catch up on the wonderful words of the movie to really get into it!
2. THE A LA PAGE: Strange Factories, directed John Harrigan and it’s a thriller, horror, drama and just the name places a great role for this week theme!
We hope that this quirky mail has set some good crazy in you and why not reverse all of this creative madness in our second the competition?
Crazy in love for you!