THE CO-WORKING MAKING PLACES
We do love your enthusiasm for our newsletter and we can’t thank you enough for it! So this week, since we imagine a world were we could work with side by side, we decided to dedicate this newsletter to co-working. I mean, that is the new meaning of factory in some way right? What is the new factory? Is it the google, twitter and Facebook kind of factories? Let’s learn and find out:
- WHAT IS CO-WORKING? Right?
- WHAT ARE GOOD WAYS TO BE COWORKERS? Check them out!
- WHAT ARE THINGS THAT MAKE YOU A BETTER COWORKER? Peace and love
- IDEAS FOR A CO-WORKING SPACE? Let’s see them!
Now that we all learned the basics let’s get to the good stuff. And we mean the good stuff like the come back of the Red Hot Chilli Peppers kind of places:
- THE TOP CO-WORKING SPACES IN THE WORLD: Yesss
- HOW ABOUT CO-WORKING CAFES? Coffee first!
- IDEAS FOR DECORATING A CO-WORKING SPACE? Heart them?
- INSIDE GOOGLE OFFICES IN NYC: Empire State of mind you all!
It’s maybe the heat, or maybe the fact that summer is coming and the yellow sun is making us so close to all of you, but this newsletter makes us want to be inside the same room and float ideas together. So since we can’t unfortunately do so, we do imagine our selves in two scenarios that you can watch comfortably from your couch.
- SEE: A good and powerful Fincher: The Social Network. The basic of great co-working (without the screwing all your best friends part!)
- DOUBLE, TRIPLE SEE: The HBO great series Silicon Valley: three seasons of the greatest behind the scene of what goes on in the high tech, co-working industry!
With this said, we hope we got the flow in you to be part of our team and work with us with your wonderful making project! If you didn’t take part in this action why not doing so by registering with an early registration? Only 7 days left! If you want it, it’s as easy as clicking here!
Lots of co-working love!