THE MAKING OF SPORTING GOODS
So since we like to do themed newsletter and since we are in deep with the Rio’s Olympics games, why not talk about sports and the production behind the equipment and elements around it? We hope you like this one! So let’s get the games started, shall we?
As a bronze metal let’s start by learning how and what is made in factories:
1. THE FACT’S ON SPORTING GOODS: Start running!
2. WHAT ARE THE MOST FAMOUS SPORTING GOODS COMPANY (warning, this is so you get in touch with the subject but no all are also producing good companies): List them out!
3. THE TRUTH’S ABOUT HOW SPORTING GOODS ARE MADE: Ugh!
4. WORKING AT A ONE OF THESE FACTORIES: Get your sweat on!
5. PRODUCED GOODS FOR THE OLYMPIC GAMES: Rio!
As a silver metal we have a look inside the sporting goods factories or inside the factory that sponsor the olympic games, the most famous ones and the less famous ones. Also we want to get in deep on how some of these sports goods are made. We only put a few so you can search freely the ones that interest you the most:
1. INSIDE A FACTORY OF ONE OF RIO’S OLYMPIC GAMES SPONSOR, COCA-COLA: Thirsty?
2. For the most watched sport in the olympics, HOW RUNNING SHOES ARE MADE: Ready, set, go!
3. HOW RIO’S OLYMPIC MEDALS ARE MADE: Gold, please!
And for the winner of our olympic newsletter links, we have a documentary that goes behind one of the biggest producers of sporting goods, Nike. So go behind the swoosh and chill watching these 20 minutes that tell you all about this brand: just do it!
With this said, we hope like you feel like breaking up a sweat, either by doing some sports or perhaps making the coolest design ever for a factory? We can’t wait to see your work and remember, you have two weeks left: submission deadline is September 1st at 23.59 GMT+0.
With love, always.