MOZART IN THE GYM
Hello fabulous readers!
Hope you are all well and that your weekend is coming to a good end. With this newsletter maybe an even better one?
So this week we felt the need to express the good vibes we are living; life is good, the weather is a nice crisp cold and the holidays are coming up so why not put some music and joy into our routines? Especially the training ones? So here the power of music and training.
1. TRAINING WITH MUSIC, SHOULD YOU? Check!
2. HOW MUSIC EFFECTS YOUR TRAINING: Jump!
3. THE BENEFITS OF MUSIC AND TRAINING: Oh yesss
4. WHAT’S THE BEST MUSIC TO WORK OUT TO: Let’s do it
5. THE IMPORTANCE OF MUSIC IN GYMS: Yeeah
Let’s live to the sound of music! So should you guys think this over? Do you guys train to music? Does it help out? Let’s discover more, do you feel like it?
1. THE BEST WORKOUT PLAYLIST FOR ANY SITUATION: We love you, Spotify!
2. TOP 100 WORKOUT SONGS: Booya!
3. THE BEST DANCE WORKOUT VIDEOS: Shake ittt
4. ANDDD THE GYMS WITH THE BEST DANCE CLASSES OUT THERE: Harper’s Bazaar’s word!
Ok, so we hope this actually put you in a better mood to start off that awfull day that is Monday and that we all hate like hell. Or at least most of us do, but before heading out again we want you to take a “chill pill” and get to have a cozy evening. How so?
1. WATCH, DOUBLE WATCH, TRIPLE WATCH: Bring it On, directed by Peyton Reed. It’s about cheerleaders and dancing and music and a training that is not the typical one we are used to. It could be a bit girly but it’s a classic on the range of the 90’s Cluless (which was last weeks image btw!) and Mean Girls. So you guys out there, you should watch these movies cause they are that good!
So with this said: goodbye once more, and get that rhythm going and that music playing for tomorrow, maybe your Monday could be a bit more fun?
Don’t forget to sing up for the third competition, only 10 days left for regular registration. Click here to unveil this cool universe and start designing and training.