THE NON SMALL MAKING PLACES
Hello people, how are you feeling about this week, this month and the new competition? Here we are with your weekly update and newsfeed. This time around we went big, and we mean big (in the strict sense of the word!). We want to talk about the huge factories of the world. What are they, what do they produce, where and how do they look. This in order to maybe broad your mind to developed something great in size, imagination or concept! So here we go again.
1. WHAT ARE THE WORLDS BIGGEST COMPANIES? Read me
2. INFOGRAPHICS: THE BIGGEST FACTOREIS OF THE WORLD – View them
3. WHAT CHANGES ARE THE BIG FACTORIES MAKING? Here, here!
4. WHAT ABOUT A GIGA FACTORY?Wooo!
Reading is fun and uplifting and good for our body and soul but viewing isn’t bad either so let’s look at the places!
1. THE BIGGEST FACTORIES IN THE WORLD: Big style!
2. AND THE BIGGEST ONES ABANDONED: Sigh…
3. INSIDE ONE OF THE BIGGEST FACTORY OF THE WORLD: Let’s do this
Also of course we have the chilling part of the whole processes (let’s face it we are the most couch potato generation of them all – so we’ve learned in a recent article). So go, get your popcorns, your drink and throw them socks off!
1. WATCH: Mega Factories on National Geographic: you will see the inside, the outside of these elements as well as the working process!
2. VIEW: A documentary on the biggest factory of them all!
With this said, now that you have grand information and it’s time to sign up here for the “Making – Alternative designs for factories” with an early registration and save big money, right? We want to see your big, biggest and greatest ideas ever!
Last but not least if you want to join the craziness take a picture of our logo with your city the background and posted on Instagram by tagging us @nonarchitecturecompetitions. We want to create a community that is easily reachable and connect.
Go run and have fun, with love.