THE THIRD COMPETITION IS OUT NOW!
Hey guys we finally have a big chunk of time in our calendar! The new and quirky competition is out TODAY!
We are so excited to have another one going and guess what? It’s called “Training – Alternative designs for sport facilities” and it’s about alternative designs for sport facilities! So get your but moving and start running cause you need to be a bit physical to enter this one (just kidding, no running shoes needed).
To have all the details please click here and jump to our website. You will find the official rules, the jury and especially the calendar with all the necessary deadlines.
But now let’s get to the fun stuff. So since this is a new competition we can just start with a good insight to the theme. First let’s find out what training is about!
1. THE GOOD ABOUT TRAINING: Sporting goods here!
2. THE BAD TOO: Couch, please!
3. HOW ABOUT THE BEST EXERCISES FOR YOU? Weekly meeting?
4. AND…THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE UGLY OF SOME SPORTS FACILITIES? Let’s start getting into deep
Now that we started the warm up, let’s start training!
So here the usual visual aids and they may be a bit vast, but it’s our first week and we all know that, if you haven’t trained in a while, you need to get used to it again!
So have you got your sweats on and ready to break a beat? If you do, go out and take the chance, if you feel like a couch potato, here is the best part!
1. WATCH: The TV show that has the football as a main character and that is a pretty damn good one – Friday Night Lights. You would be feeling like you’re exercising on your own.
2. DOUBLE WATCH: Physical by Olivia Newton John. Why, say? Well first it has the best 80’s vibe (which you could guess, we love) and second they have the most awesome training outfits. Oh, and should i remind you guys that she did Grease?!