Are you ready for the scariest holiday of the year? This is Halloween! Some of you might have celebrated and some of you might still need to get the finishing touches on their costumes but there is not better themed newsletter then a one dedicated to halloween, especially cause it’s just right around the corner. So if you either like candy or just are not into the sweet tooth let’s dig into recipes and places that will make you scream and laugh (if you are throwing a party or just want to dig into creepy delicious foods):
And now, for the best part…did you know that in some restaurants it could be halloween all year around? As a themed place or just scary looking ones with a creepy background or story, here a little list that will make you cringe.
1. HORROR THEMED RESTURANTS IN THE US: Halloween town?
2. HAUNTED RESTURANTS IN NYC: Ghosts?
3. THE WORLD’S SCARIEST HAUNTED PLACES TO EAT: Still Hungry?
4. THE CREEPIEST RESTAURANTS OUT THERE: Scared?
Did this put in you the mood to go trick or treat? we hope this holiday can make you be for just one day whoever you feel like and let yourself loose and free and be happy and fun. With this we are not saying goodbye with the usual contribution and since we are in the scary theme and we are suggesting one of the scariest movies from the 80’s that has the perfect food scene:
1. Watch Poltergeist just once and you will never late-night snack again. When a raw steak comes alive, crawls across your counter, and somehow manages to vomit up its own insides, you’ll consider veganism before you can say boo!
Have a great halloween!