SHOWING AND GLOWING
So i feel like each theme is particularly related to our own personal struggles, dreams and feeling so to make it more relatable, our editor is trying to find a glimpse of hope in the future (personal and professional). That said the theme for this week’s newsletter is LIGHT.
Let there be a lot of it for all of us. So here we can start with the basic, usual info:
1. THE BEAUTY OF ART MADE WITH LIGHT: Show me!
2. THE BEST ARTIST THAT USE LIGHT: Rise and shine
3. THE BEST ARTIST THAT USE SHADOW: Dark side of the moon
4. HOW SOME ARTIST REVOLUTIONIZED THE USE OF LIGHT IN ART: YouGo
There is something that makes this ephemeral, untouchable element so elegant and southing so we want to give you visual aids about these artists and art form that could maybe make your day a little bit more happy.
As per usual, it’s a just a start for you in order to turn this into something spectacularly bright! And as we always do, we want to give you another good inspiration that is not just related to our scope of work. Sooo for anyone who feels like it there are a more girly option and a more unisex option.
1. WATCH: Season 6 of Sex and the City – Here we have the character of Alexander Petroskvy who is exactly a James Turrell but with a twist of romantic.
2. WATCH MORE: A show that has the perfect name…Glow– even if it’s not about art, lights and shadows, it has the perfect name.
Ok all, enjoy the rest of the Sunday and i hope this newsletter with give you a shining light to guide you threw the week.