NON ARCHITECTURE JOURNAL
The Non Architecture Journal is an open container to engage Non Architectural content in a free way. Within the framework of the journal, we share content from the Non Architecture community and tailored insights from our editorial team. The Journal plays a role in the Non Architecture Research Ecosystem by aligning its editorial line to the themes of the ongoing contests and providing useful inspiration for the designers involved. It also acts as an accessible legacy and evergoing discussion once the competitions are over.
WHY SHOULD YOU SUBMIT YOUR WORK TO OUR JOURNAL
At Non Architecture, we are an open community involved in sharing knowledge and we are always looking for more ideas.
Currently more than 2000 people have been involved in Non Architecture, from 150 different countries.
On our platform there are more than 1000 posts. We organized several international design competitions and we published several books as well. Our website has 20000 page views and 5000 different users from more thant 70 countries every month.
We don’t want your efforts and your works to go to waste by leaving them stuck into your laptop.
So send us your work and give it the right exposure. We are looking forward to spread your work!
SUBMIT A POST
To submit an Article, a Project, a News, or an Event, please follow these steps:
- Login or Create your own Contributor account using this link
- On the top-left of the Dashboard, click on Posts > Add a new post
- Add a title on the top bar
- Write your text in the text area
- You can directly embed YouTube, Vimeo, Issuu, or other platform links
- If you want to add images, upload your images on photos.google, right click on them, select “copy image” and paste them on the WordPress
- Highlight which image you would like to use as a cover within the text box
- Add the TAGS you find more appropriate
- Submit your post
You will be contacted within one week to be updated about the status of your article.
Quick tips: Keep it snappy, write for a general audience, it is not an advertising, include pictures!
Please note: If the post does not conform to our editorial policies as it is not original, is plagiarized, or is a duplication of other’s work, our Editorial team will reserve the right to reject it.